Potsdam Yoga Flow
The studio is small but well equipped, so preregistration is necessary to secure a spot.
Preregister via email: email@example.com at least 48h in advance of your chosen class.
Cash or check only (no credit cards, sorry)
These are the prices for in-person classes with a maximum of two students per class for appropriate distancing.
Yoga Tune Up® (75 min):
$25 drop-in or 5 classes pass for $100 ($20/class) or 10 classes pass for $180 ($18/class)
Yoga Tune Up®
Focused on miofascia release through a series of self-massage movements using Yoga Tune Up(®) therapy balls, we will engage in warm up asana flows to prepare our bodies for the peak pose of the class. Each class will have one particular peak pose goal: shoulder stand, pigeon pose, monkey pose, half-moon pose, bridge pose, camel pose, etc. The whole practice will be dedicated to preparing body and mind towards achieving the maximum benefit of each chosen pose of the class. All levels welcome. Plenty of props will be used to help achieve proper body alignment and safety.
|Yoga Tune Up®||10-11:15 AM
|5:30-6:45 PM||10-11:15 AM
New! Live online yoga classes
In response to the national emergency encouraging social distancing caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, online classes will be available upon request, preregister via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the instructions here: Zoom instructions
45 minute Private Class on Zoom:
A class designed just for you! $8 per 45min class or buy a block of 10 classes for $75 prepaid by cash or check. By appointment only. Please schedule at least one week in advance.
The major difference between a group class and one-on-one yoga is the creation of a tailored practice that addresses your own unique needs and goals. Whether it is improving your balance, strengthening your joints, gain/regain range of motion, lose weight, or recover from injury, just to name a few examples, your session will be designed with your input and just for you. This is why I require booking a week ahead of your appointment. The one-on-one sessions could be arranged to attend remotely via Skype. Remote sessions are prepaid via Zoom.
Canton Yoga Loft (ongoing)
- Zoom Kripalu Gentle Yoga: Sundays 11:00am-12:00pm, $10
- Kripalu Gentle Yoga is a practice that meets you where you are. It is encouraging and down to earth, reduces pain, releases stress and anxiety, builds physical and emotional resilience, and optimizes your body’s natural healing powers. This slow, gradual yoga gently explores pain-free range of motion to bring you all the benefits of yoga, including poses that shed new light on what is possible in your practice.
- Zoom PiYo: Thursdays 12:00pm-12:45pm, $5
- This 45 minute class blends yoga with Pilates to strengthen and tone your core. You’re welcome to use light weights during practice, but it’s not required. Minimal use of props: just an exercise mat is enough. Build up stamina and start your day fully energized. The class wraps up with a restorative pose and a guided breathing exercise.
- Zoom Kripalu Moderate Vinyasa Flow: Fridays 12:00pm–12:45pm, $5
- Dynamic transitions between classic Hatha yoga postures will merge breath and movement for a midday refresh and reset during lunch break. This class includes a shorter restorative/savasana/meditation period that will seamlessly transport you back to your work day with renewed energy.
- Zoom Yin Yoga: Fridays 4:00pm–4:45pm, $5
- In this class we target deep connective tissues between the muscles and activate the fascia throughout the body. Yin yoga helps to increase circulation in the joints improving bone density and overall flexibility. Poses are held for 3-5 minutes, promoting a meditative state that calms the nervous system. Restorative in nature, this practice encourages us to slow down and connect mind-body-breath to ground us in the present.